Our church family comes together in Jesus' name to worship God and share life's joys and sorrows. We are a happy, loving, supportive and caring people with a great sense of humor. Looking for a Church home? We would love to have you as a part of our relaxed, informal, energetic and smiling church family. Throughout the year we have member information meetings for those interested in becoming members.
You Are Invited To
Worship: every Sunday at 10:15 AM Nursery Available; Children's Story during Worship; Children may go to Learning Time after the Children's Story
Learn: we offer Sunday School Classes for two year olds through Adult, 9 - 10 AM, September - May.
Listen: Enjoy easy listening music at Third Presbyterian Broadcasting, WTPB LP 99.3 FM 24 hours a day
- Presbyterian Women Quarterly programs
- Women's Circles (choose from morning, afternoon, evening, all meet monthly)
- Monthly adult Fellowship groups hold organized social activities
- Junior and senior high school youth programs, with mission trips, service projects, day trips
- Wednesday after school Youth Club (grades 1-8), including confirmation or Bible class, choir, meal, and fun
- Exciting youth summer camps
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
Serve:our community through Mobile Meals, food pantry, Habitat for Humanity, Children's Clothes Closet, blood drives
Care:we have an active prayer chain, active Deacons, participate in Presbyterian missions, Piece Corps (twice a month sewing group: over 450 quilts given away; also walker bags and baby quilts)